Me and my Team were honoured to see our Portuguese Way project approved for LEA.
LEA19 was build not as a big installation but more like a realistic landscape where you can hang out with your friends and (hopefully) have a lot of fun exploring everything and getting all the info spread around.
Hidden in a cave you will find a totally black maze which will bring to you unexpected feelings. We called it Blindness, based on Saramago’s book with the same title (click on the board above the entrance for a blindfold).
This said we are promoting a photo safari at the SIM so that we can see it through your eyes and here are the rules (nothing too complicated no worries):
1. The Safari will run through the whole month of October.
2. Everyone can join. For news and information please join free the Owl’s Bay Group or send Winter Wardhani an IM
3. The pictures have to be taken at the LEA19 – The Portuguese Way sim
4. The pics cannot be processed outside SL. You can use all the inworld resources for photography (windlight, photo huds and so on)
5. The pictures will be exhibited in November (exact date to be announced) at LEA19 Art Center for two weeks and will then be moved to my Gallery inworld.
6. Participants can send as many pics as they like, FULL PERMS, to Winter Wardhani or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org until October 31. We will try to show as much as possible from each participant, in a minimum 2 of pics.
7. Please don’t forget to rename your pic (ex: LEA19 by Avatar Resident – your SL name, not screen name).
By entering the Safari you agree to let your pictures be shown in Second Life and other social media sites, credits duly given to the photographer and just for information on LEA19 activities.
The photos will not be sold or otherwise commercialized by any person or avatar related to the LEA19-The Portuguese Way sim.
Everyone is welcome. Invite your friends and lets have some fun.